Sunday 21 February 2010

2mrw uni starts again

Saturday, woke up at 3.30pm. Bad I know when I should be finishing my essay.

4pm Malaysian Bruneian football tournament against New Life. It was my first time to come to one of their games. Wasn't expecting too much from them. Cause we heard new life is pretty much an African Caribbean team. BUT the game went well :) 2-1 We Won!!!! I was the time keeper for the match. What was funny was when around 2 people were injured. Well, I mean it shouldn't be funny for them. (what the hell am I yappin' on) Anyway Alimin got injured so was Safwan. Safwan tore a bit of his muscle on his left foot. And Alimin got attacked by one of the player in the other team because apparently the dude failed to break and just hit Alimin to the ground lol. He was aiming to guard Alimin haha CALI!

Today, Sunday I have tonnes of things to do but I really don't want to stress myself out. Hopefully by early evening I will be able to finish my 1500 word essay. and then maybe an hour break for dinner or whatever and get on with Generative Grammar. Then the interview piece. And the to do list is done~ If I am that workaholic which I doubt I will get on with preparing Learning & teaching Language questionnaire. I mean I remember high school and college it was way much more hectic than uni. If I was able to do it then why not now?

;)

Okay Im gonna stop blogging and start on my essay :)

xxf

No comments:

Post a Comment