Thursday 18 February 2010

Updates on everything oo..oo....RANTS!

Well list of recent things that I have done which made me not blog were:

> Tonnes of Uni work
> bad weather = uber bad asthma + been in bed for almost a week!
> just didn't feel like sharing to the world what I have been doing.

Currently I am in the mid of my reading week. Around 3 essays plus some coursework and bulks of reading. I have a 2000word essay on Language in the Media. Umm an extract for interview. Another interview extract. A questionnaire, well 2 actually one for a language teacher and another for a language student. Introducing Generative Grammar course work. And reading, reading reading...

Last week was Valentines Day. Had a friendly date with a mate. Cooked lunch. Watched 2 movies. They were The Princess and the Frog & The Ugly Truth. Both were nice. Gave a card to Miks that says " I know Im a bitch but htank you for still loving me..." which describes our relationship somehow.

An hour ago I was promoting to people on Big Boy's Saturday night show.

Last night a Taiwanese guy was hitting on me. Result: FAILED! haha Met a couple of guys umm me thinks their names were Johnny,Pete & Blowers. (p/s: couldn't remember the Taiwanese guy and his blonde mate)

OHH right I have a new feature wall ;) and its........BLACK! ohhh and yes not forgetting bought myself a boyfriend jacket from D.P.

I am contemplating myself at the moment. A new mobile phone? A treadmill? A portable external drive. Hmmm....

Activated my Twitter a/c today.

Mehh there is nothing else to tell. I am starved will be cooking Fried Rice.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment