Wednesday 20 January 2010

Books on bargain!

I hate the feeling that I have right now. What is it? Bus-sickness! It was just too cold to walk to town. The aim of going to town was to buy a note pad cause Im running out of mine. As I walk along, stopped by at this optic shop. A wide range of glasses from Prada to Karen Millen.

Will be stocking up contact lenses for Feb. Oh and on my way The Works was having a massive sale :) So bought meself 4 books.

Class by Jane Beaton. Sophie Kinsella quoted " I loved this book! It's funny,page-turning and addictive, just like Malory Towers for grown-ups!"

Marcia Preston, The Story of Us. The best-selling author of The Butterfly House.

The Chocolate Run by Dorothy Komson. -A delectable tale of lust, love and chocolate.

Lastly,Perfect by Sara Shepard. Beauty is only skin deep.

Currently I dont know which book to read first might be a sweet awfully romantic lustful one. Feeling like it at the moment. Blame the cold weather. Blame Nadzri Harif's virtual cuddles.


xxf

No comments:

Post a Comment