Tuesday 19 January 2010

Term 2

Ufft... I apologize for not blogging in a while not that I think I have any followers lol.

Its the beginning of a new term last Monday. Was and still is pretty hectic. The day before the term starts (17th) I had an essay to write which was on Lexicology. 2500 words, worth 50%. Last minute is such a pain! I don't know why I love to torcher myself :( Need to start a new habit of doing my work at least a week earlier.Im not going to go into much details on the essay.

Term 2's schedule is not bad actually although I am doing an extra module so all together there are 5modules. Monday started with Introducing Generative Grammar & Learning and Teaching Language. Whereas today,the busiest day of the week where I had a workshop (2hrs) a lecture and a seminar non-stop.

Assignments are piling up. Term is all about making a difference. Improving grades and performance. I don't want this to be my so called 'resolution' cause it will fail and will be in line with the others that I have made. "Work hard and play hard" that is the motto. :)

I will try to wake up early tomorrow, as I have some readings to do before seminar.

Oh right by the way I have been trying some new cooking. Do you know that they way of making drinks or cooking your food is very important? Will talk about this later in the weekend.

xxf

No comments:

Post a Comment