Saturday 9 January 2010

Ever heard of...

Baking is an awesome way to vent out your emotions, well as the matter of a fact cooking counts as well.
The more frustrated,angry or disturbed I am the more I am passionate in the kitchen.

My best yet is these 3 mixtures:- muffin/cookies/brownies. All these three mixed together is FANTABULOUS!

muffin usually takes 25-30mins to bake. Cookies would be 15-18mins and brownies would be 18-20mins. all of them mixed together would be an hour plus but its worth waiting for.

I would have to be honest I don't do the mixtures by scratch. Betty's mixture or even as cheap as Tesco's. I love mixing things, and see the outcome. It actually started with my housemates surprise birthday party where Adit misunderstood what I asked him to buy. He bought a ready made cookies and brownies which does not really equal to a cake haha. so I decided to try reheating both brownies and cokkies making layers of them. The cookies as the bottom and followed by the brownies and more layers of cookies on top. You know what it actually worked!! AND the best of all it turned out to be an AWESOME birthday cake.

;)


xxxf

No comments:

Post a Comment