Saturday 9 January 2010

I could talk but its just not the same.

I prefer writing at the moment cause I can't really explain my thoughts in terms of spoken words.

Break-ups are not really painful when you are not actually in love. Its not even a week ago that I have broken up with mine. (name will not be mentioned) Its a little bit awkward now, I think it is suppose to be. 7 years of being bestfriends, changed a week before my birthday. I know it sounds silly but I said this to myself I quote: "Sometimes you just need to want whats good for you" But seriously this quote is not working at all for me. HAHA (I am actually laughing at myself) As much as I tried convincing myself that I was in LOVE I actually wasn't. I was just in love with the iodea of being in love. You know the idea of settling down having a steady boyfriend who is always there for you BUT hey the world does not work as simple as that. You can't really rush perfection do you? I know I know there is no such word as perfection but then what I meant by perfection includes its flaws as well which actually makes it 'perfect'.

I really like this quote that a person said to me. (i forgot how it actually goes but its a lil' something like this) " A perfect relationship is when a silence of awkwardness is not awkward that is when you are with that right person"

So yeah currently I am keeping my options open. :) I want to be able to be content with my own company.


xxf




No comments:

Post a Comment