Sunday 10 January 2010

blood,ice,Corina

Haven't had lunch I am starvinggg. I am not actually,but will be making dinner soon.

Woken up by a phone call from mother dearest today. I just had to type this down cause I think it is not even a cliche. She was asking how I am my sore throat yada yada yada & Im like Im fine Mum. BUT just few minutes after the call as I was switching on my laptop (the usual routine) my nose bled! HAHA Mother's intuition is always right. It clicked to me I was like WHOA. Apparently Dr.Kim claimed that I have fever not on the forehead but internally that is. As grandmama would say 'panas dalam' I am quite alright now.

So for dinner I am either making KFC sorta chicken which I am really good at OR Roasted Chicken. We Will see how it goes. Recipe will be up after dinner later. Most of the laundry are done. Need to get going with my essay and some covers for youtube which reminds me i need to choose 2 songs that I want to cover tonight. Hmphh how I wish I can play the piano or guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment